Comments

Friday, March 7, 2014

My Quotes

Posted by at Friday, March 07, 2014 Read our previous post

Always listen to your heart, as it is the messenger of the soul.

For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.

Life’s a wheel of fortune and it’s my chance to spin it.

During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams

We can make the world secure and a safe place to live beside each other, with love.
I would like to get a good job to have a good life.

For the past 20 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Knowledge and perception are the two main doors of the mind.

My mama always used to tell me: If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.

I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that's not easy.

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to reveal if this brief quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

[#] iNFO [#]

All the information provided on this site is for educational purposes only.
 
The site and it's author is in no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
©2012 Security is just an Illusion is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template